Monday, August 10, 2009

a sad day.....LEDSEN


Well, today my Mother would have been 76 years old. but she's not. She's gone for 6 years now. Wonder what she would have thought of where i am now?

i hope she'd be proud of me, happy for me, and all that....the way she always was...

she was my inspiration, my light and my very best friend. there wasn't a better mother than her ever.....

my sister and i miss her terribly...and we always will.

funniest thing was i was always sure that i was her favourite. Funny thing was,Baby Hehe was always convinced that SHE was her favourite!

Now that's the sign of a great mother,huh!?!

LESSON LEARNED: may god grant me just a SMALL portion of all the fabulous attributes he put into creating her. And may I have the abilities to see them and to act on them.

The next time , i have the opportunity to be polite, or to bite my tongue, or to be gracious,like she was, let me try to be that way a bit more. 

then,all this might not be quite the challenge that I make it out to be!

Mommy- I miss you and I love you and I always ,always will!

SWEDISH WORD for the DAY: "LEDSEN" -to be SAD....but the memories I have of you, will always make me smile!...

No comments: